6.18.2009

Under the Weather

So, it's been a while since we made a post...

After our recent trip to Tennessee we were informed by several people we are lacking in keeping our blog updated. This is such a true statement. Today in my attempt to log on to begin blogging again, I had no idea what our account name or password was. If reprimands from family weren't enough, forgetting log on information says it even more. It's been to long...

Ross and I both had terrible allergies from the moment we stepped off the plane in TN. We adjusted by the end of our week in TN and then as soon as we got back to NJ I began to feel worse. I had to jump right back into work which did not help at all. By Friday night I felt pretty bad, but it was about to be my weekend to work, and since I don't work every weekend it is looked down upon to call out on your weekend. Sunday we had a public service for Jacob's Well which means an all morning event. So I worked late Saturday night got one hour of sleep that night because I felt awful and then went straight into the Sunday set up of church. I was so excited to be able to sit through a service (most of the time I am with the WellKIDs) but I was beginning to get chills and could barely sit still. I really should have called out that night at work but once again it was my weekend. I started running a fever, coughing and sneezing constantly. I was miserable by the end of the night. Needless to say I was out of work the next two nights for a much needed recovery. I am still sleeping a ton but I feel like I am getting back to myself. We have been busy since we have been back from TN, from work, to Kids ministry, to Ross taking care of me while I was feeling crummy...

But before all the sickness....we had a wonderful trip to TN! It was great to spend time with family and friends. We spent our first three nights in Franklin with my family. And then made the trip to Jackson to spend time with Ross' family. It was a great time of fellowship and we are truly thankful we were able to make it back. We miss all of you.

So we really do hope to make this a more updated blog... Hold us to it if you have to!
In His grace- L.P.


No comments: